- Over-think problems or worry about things that are out of their control?
- Place unrealistically high expectations on themselves?
- Get stuck or panicked because of fear and worries?
- Blame and beat up on themselves?
- Engage in unhealthy behaviors to escape life’s daily stresses?
- Act against their overall best interest?
You most likely answered 'yes' to all of these! Helping clients shift their thinking and overcome a lifetime of bad habits developed is no mean feat. However, by applying Dr Schwartz's renowned 4-step solution to changing habits, you can help your clients achieve far greater results with less effort, in far less time.